Reuters News on the 7th, the United States national security adviser John Bolton (John Bolton) said in an interview with Fox News Network that US President Trump is willing to further negotiations with North Korea on the issue of denuclearization.
The president is clearly willing to negotiate again. We will wait and see when there will be relevant arrangements or what will happen. Bolton said.
- The Gold Special Committee has not reached an agreement
- The second time the Golden Gate will be fruitless? Trump said this
- Trump is preparing to return to China for the third time. There is no plan for the special session
- Directly hit the Golden Gate of Vietnam. The four-day DPRK-US summit did not reach an agreement< Li>White House: The DPRK summit has not reached any agreement. The two sides look forward to continuing to talk in the future
- the attitude of the DPRK and the United States
- Trump: Kim Jong-un promised me no longer to carry out the nuclear test. I believe him.
- Trump: The talks went out of a friendly step and no one left.
- Trump: North Korea demands thorough We disagreed with the sanctions.
- Jin Zhengen opened the door to answer the question from the foreign media. Trump praised this as a good answer
- Jin Zhengen responded to the "US office in North Korea" and said that it is best to negotiate privately. /li>
- 金正恩: If I don't want to abandon the nuclear, I won't be here
- outside attention
- The Gent talks collapsed with the Korean officials: We are as confused as the present world
- The Kent has not signed an agreement. China: The peninsula problem is not solved overnight