The latest poll data released by Quinnipiac University on the 5th local time shows that 54% of respondents support the decision of US President Trump to establish close ties with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un .
Russian Satellite News Agency reported on the 7th that the poll was conducted among 1,120 US citizens from March 1st to 4th, 2019.
Among them, 54% of US respondents agreed with the decision of US President Trump to establish close ties with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, and only 34% denied this view.
- The Gold Special Committee has not reached an agreement
- The second time the Golden Gate will be fruitless? Trump said this
- Trump is preparing to return to China for the third time. There is no plan for the special session
- Directly hit the Golden Gate of Vietnam. The four-day DPRK-US summit did not reach an agreement< Li>White House: The DPRK summit has not reached any agreement. The two sides look forward to continuing to talk in the future
- the attitude of the DPRK and the United States
- Trump: Kim Jong-un promised me no longer to carry out the nuclear test. I believe him.
- Trump: The talks went out of a friendly step and no one left.
- Trump: North Korea demands thorough We disagreed with the sanctions.
- Jin Zhengen opened the door to answer the question from the foreign media. Trump praised this as a good answer
- Jin Zhengen responded to the "US office in North Korea" and said that it is best to negotiate privately. /li>
- 金正恩: If I don't want to abandon the nuclear, I won't be here
- outside attention
- The Gent talks collapsed with the Korean officials: We are as confused as the present world
- The Kent has not signed an agreement. China: The peninsula problem is not solved overnight